ACT Practice Test & Consult
Date: Feb 6, 2016
Location: Fairfield Woods Library
1147 Fairfield Woods Rd. Fairfield CT.
Full-length ACT practice test with score report & answer key; plus a one-hour consultation to review results and compare with the redesigned PSAT score report. Identify which test the student is better suited to take in the Spring.
Ideal for all Juniors!!
Registration Fee: $99
Space is limited/Registration closes Feb. 1
Why take the test?
- Gives first-hand experience on the ACT exam
- Practice is the first step to successful prep
- Report includes score along with answer sheet
- Pinpoints the topics and concepts that need attention
- Help create a roadmap for excelling on the actual exam
- Compare results with the redesigned PSAT report (provided by student)
*Essay is not included on the ACT Practice Test.
To enroll and pay by check email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions feel free to fill out the form below.